Tuesday, May 24, 2011

It's die, with yarn at the end.

Okay, so I keep reading about knitters going on what they call a yarn diet. This basically appears to mean that they have more yarn than any person could ever knit up in a complete lifetime, so they've decided to stop buying more to throw on the pile. Or you know, slow down a little. For me, this could not be further from the case. Let me count my meager stash:
Sock yarn - 1800 grams
Laceweight - 200 grams
Dk - 500 grams
worsted - 450 grams

I confess, there's more on the way, but as of now, that's it. Not too impressive, right?

On the other hand, in the "me" department, well, let's just say that my cup runneth over. So I have opted instead to go on a Yarn! diet. Which for me, will mean that every week I succeed in losing one or more pounds, I will buy myself more yarn, preferably in an amount commensurate with the poundage lost. The day of truth will be Sunday, because as anyone unfortunate enough to find this blog will quickly realize, it is my unholy day day off.

No comments:

Post a Comment